More on BRIM (Bridge Information Modelling) -From Road Alignment to Rebar Detailing
The work of bridge modelers and designers require a special set of skills and differs them from other engineers. Bridge designers need new digital tools to be able to create BrIM (bridge information modelling) content that meets client requirements. Tekla Structures manages the flow of information to every data relevant to the structural workflow pertaining to bridges.
Join this free webinar and learn
- Import the road alignment automatically as Landxml
- Define key sections and chainages
- Create the bridge geometry alternatives fast and easily
- Detail the rebar that follows your geometry
- Produce quickly and easily error-free material lists and drawings
- Master the whole design workflow with one tool
For REGISTRATION please click the below link.