Speed up your plate work with TEKLA
If you do medium or heavy platework projects for different industry fields creating structures such as powerlines, hoppers, environmental bins or containers, or structural ductwork, this is a webinar for you on May 2, 2018. Register for the webinar in the below link:
Webinar on Transmission and Telecommunication Tower
Join the webinar on 12-04-2018 and learn
- How Tekla benefits tower projects from detailing to fabrication
- Why Tekla Structures is the most optimized solution for Tower projects
- The specialized tools dedicated to tower design
- How is data transferred to automated fabrication
Webinar on Engineering – Tekla’s BIM solutions
Join this 2-part webinar series to understand:
Session I – Planning & Design
• Conceptual Design
• Collaboration with Architecture plan and MEP
• Structural BIM Modelling
• Static and dynamic analysis of Steel & Concrete structures
• Building Design as per India & International standard
• Foundation, shear wall, slab design
• GA drawings
Session II – Detailing & Site Coordination
• Detailed BIM modelling of a Commercial building (continued from Session I)
• Connection detail and Rebar detail in the model to get constructible model
• Interface check with Architecture and MEP model to achieve clash free design
• RCC detailing, Quantity estimation & BBS
• Steel fabrication detailing & Bill of material
• Design change management
• 3D visualization & construction simulation
• Site coordination
Sneak Preview of Tekla Software 2018 for Structural Engineering Offices
Tekla 2018 software provides productivity and workflow improvements for all structural engineering tasks.
With the enhancements for general structural design, engineering offices can reduce their risks and add value by minimizing the uncertainty that arises from incomplete and uncoordinated construction documents.
Join this webinar for a peek at the highlights of Tekla software 2018 that help improve structural engineering office business performance.
Engineering Calculation Automation | TEKLA Tedds
Tekla Tedds automates civil and structural calculations, it can improve both engineering productivity and quality: Working becomes more effective than with tedious, time-consuming manual calculations. The solution has a quality assured library of code compliant calculations that are easy to inspect. Users can flexibly create additional calculations and engaging design documents.
Watch recorded webinar on Engineering Calculation automation on Wednesday 10 Jan, 2018. Register in the link below:
Nov 29, 2017
Learn why Precast + Constructible BIM should be your ‘go-to’ construction process
With the ever growing demand on faster project timelines, strict budget boundaries, lesser wastage and improved construction durability, precast technology is increasingly coming into the limelight as a ‘go-to’ option for many construction companies/projects.
In this webinar on Nov 29, we shall showcase how our platform can help you optimize the entire precast workflow using a single solution. Follow the link for registering
Nov 1, 2017
Working on Plant Projects?
In this webinar, you learn how Tekla Structures links successfully with plant design software to improve the workflow between engineering teams throughout the lifecycle of EPC and offshore projects.
Currently, engineering teams working on plant projects face increasing competition and challenges. The pressure to respond to tighter design schedules and quality requirements with efficiency, productivity and better business performance require improved team work and the best tools.
Join our Nov 1 Webinar to find out why Engineering teams think of us when they think about Plant Projects. Follow the link as given below: