CASE’s project approach is to work as a strategic partner as part of an integrated engineering team with its clients. We do real time collaboration with the client in evolving “Constructible” and “Clash free” joints by seamlessly integrating with the client through all phases of design engineering process.
Our extensive experience and know-how in steel structure design give us a huge lead in ensuring optimum design solution with clarity and certainty of detail at a highly economical price. Our services pertaining to connection design are as follows.
- Stress Analysis and Design of Connections conforming to
- AISC-360(ASD | LRFD)
- Preparation of Design basis for connections for Client/ Owner approval
- Submission of Detailed Calculation note for connections
ANALYTICAL EXPERTISE IN CONNECTION DESIGN
- FE Stress-strain analysis of bolted and welded connections
- Capacity design of connections
- Joint rigidity analysis of connections
- FE buckling analysis of connections
- Design of slip critical connections